UI4U Retired

Montana Unemployment Insurance is retiring UI4U.

Going forward, UI claims will be done through MontanaWorks https://montanaworks.gov

Existing Unemployment Claims

If you have an existing claim, you do not need to file a new one. You will, however, need a MontanaWorks.gov account to access your claim. If you do not have a MontanaWorks account, you can create one here.

UI4U will continue to display the link to the new website for a while. To be safe, we recommend adding https://montanaworks.gov to your favorites now.

Support Chat Back To Top